We are running an ongoing RuneQuest Campaign set in Sartar.
The Empire of the Wyrms Friends are no more and the Lunar Peace does not sit well with the Population
The Lunar Peace
These are the terms negotiated in 1613 by Redbird on behalf of Temertain for settlement of hostilities between the Imperial forces of the great Red Moon Goddess and the rebellious tribes of the lands of Sartar:
• The Provincial Army is allowed to take control of the cities of Boldhome, Duck Point, Wilmskirk, Jonstown, Swenstown, Aldachur and Alone.
• Plunder and standards taken from the Lunar army at the Battle of Hofstaring’s Flood shall be returned to the Empire.
• Sartar is recognized as an independent client kingdom of the Empire. The King of Sartar agrees to accept a Lunar representative as an advisor.
• The rebellious tribes of the Kingdom agree to a tribute of one cow per free adult for the first year and half that each year in perpetuity.
• Sacrifices to and worship of the Rebel God Orlanth is forbidden.
• The person and property of Lunar citizens shall be inviolate.
• Temertain son of Jotisan of the line of Sartar is recognized as the legitimate King of Sartar by one and all.
• This treaty is valid for as long as there is a King in Sartar and a Moon in the Sky.
May whoever breaks this treaty suffer the loss of the King or their
Moon and their lives forfeit.
War Clouds are building, Evil Cults from the North of Dragon Pass are pushing South under the Sky of Lunar Ignorance and Tolerance. Snake Pipe Hollows chaotic denizens are getting clever and their plans are spreading South and west turning innocent tribes into mindless shells of Disease and Corruption.
It is into this story our Hero’s emerge, From years of Service in Tribal and Mercenary organizations, The Sons of Humakt and their Allies are forging a fellowship that can stand up to the Lunar occupation throw back the spread of the Dark Cults and ultimately bring about Change to the heart of the Lands of Sartar!